Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcome to Summer


I finally had my initiation into summer in Logan. I was forced to kill a spider in my house. First off, when a bug or spider comes into my house, I consider it a forfeit of its life. They kami kazied I guess. So, there was no question that it had to die. I HATE killing spiders, but unfortunately, I was the only one home. If it had been a small, insignificant spider, I would probably have left it, it was a whole floor away from my bedroom anyway. But, it wasn't. It was HUGE!!!! I can't even let spiders like that out of my sight for fear that they will immediately crawl up my pant leg and to who knows where! So, I threw a shoe at it (not mine, of course). Then, the unthinkable happened, it jumped at me! Yes, jumped!! Dillon says it was a jumping spider, just from looking at the picture, so I know for sure now that that is what it did. I freaked out and threw the shoe again, this time killing the sick thing. The End.

2 comments:

  1. i knew it. i knew i would love your blog! haha. you make me laugh out loud!

    Everything here is so totally true. I feel like they know what i'm thinking. They see that i'm looking at them with murder in my eyes and so naturally i expect that they are going to attack me. They are so quick, its scary!! Also, there is no way i would use my own shoe either. what if you didn't get it and it got on the shoe? now you can't wear it because...duh...there is a big gross spider in there.

    also. your blog page is very cute. very liz! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz! lila! no no no....not liz's shoe...whos shoe do you think it was! if i find a giant spider in my shoe in my lone downstairs bedroom where the spiders creep about, i may cry.
    love jency

    ReplyDelete