Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Favorite Part












My favorite part of my house is my bedroom. Especially the window seat. I have ALWAYS wanted a window seat. Girls in movies and romantic stories always had them and I wanted my life to be so romantic. Haha! Anyway, I love it. Also, the shape of the room is so unique and has a lot of character. All of that makes up for my least favorite part, my "closet". This closet is one of four strange little doors in my bedroom and probably the least creepy too. One leads to another little room hidden in the walls....way scary! One opens straight to a wall with insulation. I put some shelves in one and it now holds some of my shoes, but couldn't fit anything else. This one I added that lovely shower curtain to so I would have a place to hang a few things, although it hides the shelves behind it. It is the longest/deepest closet ever, I have to duck and walk back a ways to get to my clothes. I added a little touch light above my clothes and my laundry basket sits on the ground. But, I wouldn't trade my room for any of the others. Which is great, because that's how all the roommates feel.











3 comments:

  1. cute! the two bedroom pictures look like they are from a magazine. Like the ones where they show the details of "why this room is so great". i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I do at three in the morning, stalk people online. Scared? We need to do lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted a window seat too...for pretty much the same reason...maybe someday. :)

    ReplyDelete