1. Sunshine. I know, no one is surprised by this one. But it really does, the whole range of emotions I can have goes up a notch or two when it's sunny.
2. The ocean. Yeah, I think my answers are sounding cliche. The ocean seems to be so beautiful no matter what the weather.
3. Reading. I just get so into my book and it's magical. A good movie could do the same thing.
4. Babies and animals...if they like me automatically. For some reason it makes you feel so special to be loved by an unbiased living thing. It shouldn't, but it just does.
5. Good friends. The kind that you can spend time with without having to do something extravagant. No one has to entertain anyone.
6. Food. I just discovered the term "foodie." If you can be as picky as I am and still be considered a foodie, then I am. I just love delicious new food and finding new things I love and learning to cook something new and wonderful.
Well, that's it for now. I don't want to put too much time into this since no one really reads it. (I know, I know, it's my own fault for never posting)
And, I have no idea who to tag...Kathy?
Hi Liz...I read this...and I love all those things, too.
ReplyDeleteI guess I picked the right person to tag, then. Haha! Thanks for "following" this, Kathy.
ReplyDeleteI too love those things!
ReplyDeleteHey Liz, Good to see you posting again. Love you!
ReplyDelete