Well, apparently, I'm too stupid to figure out how to get pictures off of the internal memory of my camera. So, instead of posting what I really want to, I'm doing this. Picking a random photo from this memory card I found on the desk. I love my house. I really do. This is just a wonderful example of how great it is. Doesn't it just look classy? Also, thanks to my sister Sara for the Marilyn. It is the perfect thing for that spot. Now, I wish that SOME of my roommates appreciated our house as much as I do. Doesn't anyone know how to clean up their own messes these days, or buy some toilet paper when they know they've never taken a turn, or stop using someone elses precious Q-tips? I'll tell you the answer....NO, they don't. That's all pretty bad, but I've just discovered something worse. Having no one remember to take out the trash. I don't mean the little bag/can of garbage in the kitchen/bathroom either. I mean the big one outside that my family calls the, "black hole." I mean, sick! Once it's forgotten, you have to wait AT LEAST another week (in this case, 4 weeks now) to get rid of it. It's terrible. Now, I realize that I am somewhat to blame, and to do my part, I have now set a weekly alarm on my phone. But can't someone else help out, I even asked everyone to help me remember (or just do it themselves), but it hasn't done any good. When I pull up and open my car door, it still smells like rotting food and when I open my window to let in some fresh air, it is FAR from fresh. Doesn't anyone else notice, or care? Again, No. I hope that everyone has taken something important away from this paragraph of me wining. If not, sorry about that.
Appreciate your house or something.
i don't know how to get them off my camera's internal memory either. I've settled for thinking you CAN'T take them from the internal memory.
ReplyDeleteWhere's the chore chart? ohhh, yeah--how is your new roommate? what is your situation there now?
This actually does make me appreciate my apt. we have a garbage shoot that takes it down to the black hole. although, the shoot is in the same room as the laundry so its gross when you have to do laundry and someone comes in to throw out their garbage because as soon as you open that thing the smell....ohhhh the smell. it lingers too.
i did want to cry a little when i read this....but in my defense i have been the supplier of the toliet paper for sometime now...even though i practically live at braden's. And i have sent multiple texts to the others informing them its their turn.
ReplyDeletewhoa jency? where did you come from?
ReplyDeleteI live in a wonderful older house, too. I'd love to see more photos of your house from time to time. What is your favorite thing about your house? (Obviously not the garbage.) :)
ReplyDeleteHow many roommates do you have? One time Matthew said that his one roommate never did the dishes, and so the others put the dirty ones on his bed. That ended in a fist fight though...
ReplyDelete