Any ideas anyone??? I was thinking I could paint the glass, put a mirror behind them, or something else behind them (but what?). So, put your thinking caps on and help a girl out?
Like the title, this is dedicated to whatever I make...or do. At least, the stuff I decide is worth documenting. I hope it's interesting.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Help!!!!
Any ideas anyone??? I was thinking I could paint the glass, put a mirror behind them, or something else behind them (but what?). So, put your thinking caps on and help a girl out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
eee! they are way cute..i can't believe they still have the glass in them. I feel like they have SO much potential, but i can't think of what....
ReplyDeleteI got an idea from my favorite blog people! So, pretty much I'm going to do it because I worship them. haha! I'll post pics when I'm done.
ReplyDeleteThese would look great with photos behind them...or just mounted on the wall together.
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what I'm going to do! Nice, Polly.
ReplyDelete