 |
| Making my potatoes |
 |
| The Spread |
 |
| Close-Up |
 |
| Mini Cheese-cake Tarts! |
Ok, so, the roommates and I decided last minute to have a BBQ a few weeks back. We made a strange assortment of stuff based on what we had laying around, such as
this fried potato recipe. Mmm. Mostly a Mexican theme of Carne Asada, rice, beans, salsa, and guacamole. But my roommate made up a delicious recipe of sweet and spicy green beans that was A-MAZING (using maple syrup) that she came up with thanks to a Chinese restaurant that we went to in SF. The last picture is of some cheesecake citrus tarts that my little bro, Peter, and I made up for my sister's baby's blessing. The far left: dark chocolate orange, then strawberry lemon and lastly, cherry lime. They were delicious if I do say so myself. And obviously, I do. Any questions are welcome. Hahaha, yeah right!
No comments:
Post a Comment