Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kitchen helpers!

Before pictures!!!


Don't you love the yellow chairs?





I finally got to the kitchen cabinets this weekend! Yeah, and I even had my roommates Francis and Sal helping me out with the primer. John was nice enough to take pictures and Bryan contributed by going on a wine run to bring us a couple bottles of Cab! I was in the kitchen for about 12 hours on Saturday and almost that many on Monday (Sunday was a nice Girl's Day Out break). The cabinets are now painted, but I'm waiting for them to dry completely and paint the handles still. They didn't turn out as anticipated...Oops. The color on the swatch must have been too small to give a real idea of how it would look, but it's done and I'm not changing it. Stay tuned for "after" pictures later on!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun...and I do love the yellow chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't love them too much...they aren't yellow anymore!

    ReplyDelete